Whether you’re on the go or in the office, having direct access to a list of your clients is a huge time-saver. Invoice2go allows you to store your clients’ information in the cloud, helping streamline invoicing across all your devices.
If you have an existing product or client list, you can choose to import it to your account. You can import your product or client list using the web version of Invoice2go on a computer.
The number of clients you can save in the cloud is dependent upon the quota for your plan. See details here. You can also manually enter your client information.
- Click on Products or Clients.
- Click on the Import button in the bottom right-hand corner of the list.
- Click on Choose File.
- Select the file you want to import. Only .csv comma-separated files are accepted.
- Click on Open.
- Click on the drop-down menu to select a label for each column.
- Check the box next to the rows you want to import.
- Click on Next.
- Check the information you want to import.
- Click on Finish to begin importing.
- When the import is complete, click on Close.